- Transforming Innocean’s Chicago office and Hyundai’s retail advertising [2014-present]
- Winning the Verizon AA Advertising Account for Commonground 
- Winning the YMCA Social Media Account for Experient 
- Winning Miller Lite General Market TV assignments for Commonground 
- Winning the Western Union Retail Advertising Account for Experient 
- Winning the Western Union Global Headquarters Design Project for Experient 
- Winning the Optimer Brands Advertising Account for Experient 
- Winning the Turtle Wax Social Media Account for 426 
- Winning the Western Union Mobile Money Account for Experient 
- Winning the Raybestos Social Media Account for 426 
- Winning the Mitsubishi Event & Social Media Accounts for Legacy/426 
- Winning the AutoZone Advertising Account for Sponge 
- Winning the Nike Midwest Event Account for Experient 
Prior to founding lakespeed, Skip worked at DDB, where he penned The Dell Dude, helped develop ‘I’m Lovin’ It’ for McDonalds (and wrote the McDonald’s International Ad of the Year) and won the agency the Illinois Lottery account. He credits his ability to develop game-changing creative to an untold number of concussions sustained during collegiate and pro football, ultimate fighting, rugby, and construction mishaps.
He splits time between Chicago and Venice Beach, and has a rather irrational passion for convertible 4x4s built in Detroit between 1969 and 1972.